Attorney Van R. Ngo
Attorney Ngo practices U.S. immigration and naturalization law exclusively. Attorney Ngo practices the following types of immigration law:
- Family-based immigration (Green Cards);
- K-1 fiance visas;
- Employment-based non-immigrant visas;
- Employment-based immigration (Green Cards);
- Removing conditions on a Green Card;
- U.S. citizenship and naturalization;
- Assistance with U.S. immigration benefit and visa denials, motions to reconsider and reopen, and appeals; and,
Attorney Ngo’s U.S. Immigration Experience:
Attorney Ngo was born and raised in Quebec, Canada. He obtained a full-ride tennis scholarship to a private American university in Southern California under the F-1 Student Visa program. While in college, he worked on-campus for extra money, and, during his last college year, he obtained an internship with American Suzuki Motor Corporation in Brea, California. He graduated Cum Laude, Pi Beta Sigma with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management. After graduation, Mr. Ngo continued to work for American Suzuki Motor Corporation under the F-1 Optional Practical Training program. Mr. Ngo then obtained U.S. employment authorization via USCIS Form I-765. Subsequently, Mr. Ngo obtained a U.S. Green Card. And, then, Mr. Ngo obtained his U.S. citizenship through naturalization. As a consequence, Attorney Ngo is uniquely placed to understand and advise immigration clients on the ins and outs of U.S. immigration.
Prior Legal Experience:
- Superior Court of the Virgin Islands: Before opening the Law Office of Van R. Ngo, LLC, Attorney Ngo clerked for the Honorable Judge Adam G. Christian in the Superior Court of the Virgin Islands.
- King County Bar Association’s Family Law Mentorship Program: Attorney Ngo worked with the King County Bar Association’s Family Law Mentorship Program in Seattle, Washington, to provide pro bono aid to victims of domestic violence facing child support and custody issues and seeking divorce.
- Aoki, Sakamoto, and Grant, LLP: Mr. Ngo clerked for the Law Firm of Aoki, Sakomoto, and Grant, LLP, during law school.
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, WA:
- Degree: Juris Doctor (J.D.);
- Journal membership: Board Member, Business Editor, and Staff Editor on the Seattle Journal for Social Justice;
- Memberships: Asian Pacific Islander Student Association, Vietnamese American Bar Association of Washington;
- Scholarships: Dean’s Diversity Scholarship.
- Hope International University, Fullerton, CA:
- Degree: Bachelor’s in Business Administration and Management;
- Graduation honors: Cum Laude, Pi Beta Sigma.
Attorney Ngo is fluent in both French and English. In addition, Mr. Ngo speaks Vietnamese at an intermediate level.
- Washington State Bar Association: active member;
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio: active member;
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA): active member.
To hire the legal immigration services of Attorney Ngo, please contact us by clicking here.